Now is the time to book your hotel for The Rental Show 2013 in Las Vegas. Each week there is a spotlight on one of the properties to help you select the right property. Find an archive of all the spotlights online here.
The latest spotlight is on Bally’s Hotel and Casino, located at 3645 Las Vegas Blvd. South, on the Las Vegas Strip. It’s about five blocks from the Sands Expo and Convention Center and shuttle bus service will be provided during The Rental Show.
This 26-story property has more than 2,400 rooms and more than 350 suites. Features include:
- A variety of room options, from classic rooms and deluxe rooms that are more than 450 sq. ft. in size to suites. “PetStay” rooms, which allow dogs of up to 50 lbs., also are available.
- Dining options include Bally’s Steakhouse, which features the expansive Sterling Brunch on Sundays, Ichiban Sushi, Sea – The Thai Experience, Tequila Bar and Grill, and several casual restaurants.
- Entertainment includes Jubilee!, the last classic showgirl revue in Las Vegas, and The Price Is Right Live, an on-stage version of America’s favorite game show where you can become a contestant and win appliances, vacations and even new cars. The Indigo Lounge features live music.
- Eight championship-caliber tennis courts, the largest tennis complex on the Las Vegas Strip and available for a game day or night.
- The Spa at Bally’s, offering full body treatments and a hair salon.
- Bally’s Avenue Shoppes, with more than 20 boutiques.
- More than 67,000 sq. ft. of casino space including slots, table games, poker and keno.
There is no resort fee at Bally’s. Internet access is available for a fee — in-room Internet is $13.99 per day, while roaming (available throughout Bally’s) is $24.99 per day.
Rates at Bally’s start at $79 per night.
For more information and online booking, click here. You also can book by calling Travel Planners at 800-221-3531 or 212-532-1660 weekdays from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time.