This week’s hotel spotlight is on Harrah’s Las Vegas. Spotlights of each of the eight properties available through Travel Planners will be in Rental Pulse regularly to offer a closer look at each hotel and its features to help attendees make the right selection for lodging at The Rental Show 2013.
Harrah’s is located at 3475 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas, about one block from the Sands Expo and Convention Center. For convenience, shuttle bus service will be provided from the hotel to the convention center. The 35-story hotel has more than 2,500 rooms and 47 suites.
This property offers a convenient location, right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Features of the hotel include:
- A variety of room options, from classic rooms and deluxe rooms offering views of the Strip to several types of suites.
- Seven restaurants including The Range Steakhouse, Oyster Bar, Ming’s Table, KGB: Kerry’s Gourmet Burgers and Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar and Grill, named after his hit song “I Love This Bar.”
- Entertainment including Legends in Concert, The Improv comedy club and the Mac King Comedy Magic Show, as well as The Piano Bar and Carnaval Court Outdoor Nightlife with flair bartenders and live music.
- Spa and health club available on site, including a full-service beauty salon.
- More than 87,000 sq. ft. of casino space including slots, table games, poker, keno and The Sports Pit race/sports book.
- Bags To Go’s Off-Airport Check-In, which allows visitors traveling on participating airlines to receive their boarding passes up to 24 hours in advance and check their luggage on the day of departure for only $10 per bag. Participating airlines include Delta, Southwest, US Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Holidays.
There is no resort fee at Harrah’s Las Vegas. However, there is an additional charge for Internet service. Wi-Fi is available only in suites and is $11.95 per day. In-room Internet is dial-up only and also is $11.95 per day.
Currently, there is a special early-bird discount rate at Harrah’s of $45 per night for one king or two double beds, only available through June 8.
Click here for further details or to book at Harrah’s Las Vegas. You also can book by calling Travel Planners at 800-221-3531 or 212-532-1660 weekdays from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time.