As a business owner, you need to pay your employees frequently and correctly. That includes computing and paying the appropriate taxes to the appropriate agencies in a timely fashion.
To assist you with your payroll needs, the American Rental Association (ARA) has partnered with Paychex to offer members — general and associate — the opportunity to utilize Paychex payroll and human resources solutions for their businesses.
More than a half million businesses nationwide trust Paychex to manage their payroll and employee benefits administration. Outsourcing these tasks offers a number of benefits, including accuracy and peace of mind. Most important is the time you save by not having to perform this work yourself — time you can focus on your highest priority, your bottom line.
The attraction of outsourcing payroll to Paychex boils down to efficiently keeping up with all the details of running a business. Government regulations and payroll tax payments are some of the things that can keep business owners awake at night.
“If you let one slip, you’ve got a problem or a fine comes at you,” says Dianne Bloch, a Paychex client. “The more little things that Paychex can pick up and take care of makes it easier. You have much better things to be doing with your time.”
Specific benefits vary with the size and type of business, but in general outsourcing provides peace of mind, safety, cost savings and more freedom to concentrate on profit-making business activities. In a survey conducted by The Outsourcing Institute, actual outsourcing end users ranked some of the top reasons in this order:
- Outsourcing helps reduce and control costs.
- It improves company focus.
- It helps gain access to world-class capabilities.
- It frees internal resources for other purposes.
- It is necessary because resources are not available internally.
- The function was difficult to manage in-house (or was out of control).
Comprehensive payroll services available through Paychex for ARA members include payroll tax administration; flexible payment options (including direct deposit, payroll debit cards and check signing); new hire reporting; and garnishment payments.
Paychex also offers ways to save you time with additional services that make managing your employees and administering their benefits easier:
- Paychex Human Resource Services help administer everyday HR matters including retirement plans, workers’ compensation, and section 125 plans.
- Paychex time and labor systems can keep track of hours worked as well as improve productivity and data accuracy.
- Paychex Online and mobile apps extends the convenience of the Internet to the handling of payroll information in a secure, easy-to-use environment.
With Paychex, you can expect top-notch customer service as an ARA member. Throughout your relationship with the company, you will have a dedicated point of contact, from walking you through initial setup to handling ongoing payroll and payroll tax needs going forward.
Compare the cost and features of your current payroll method to those of Paychex. In addition, as part of ARA’s program, you receive 20 percent off payroll processing and HR service setup fees. Learn more about how Paychex can help you run your business more efficiently by calling 800-729-2439 — mention code 5382.