||Astec Industries, Atlas Party Rental, IronPlanet, MEC Aerial Work Platforms, Sales To Industry
- W. Norman Smith has been named as president and chief operating officer of Astec Industries, Chattanooga, Tenn. J. Don Brock will continue as CEO, but has resigned as president of the company. Benjamin Brock has been named as group vice president, asphalt, and Richard Dorris has been named as group vice president, energy.
- Heather Rouffe has signed an agreement to become a new partner at Atlas Party Rental, Boynton Beach, Fla. Rouffe will continue in her her role as director of sales in the company. She has been with the company for eight years.
- Sue McGregor has been named managing director for Canada for IronPlanet, Pleasanton, Calif. McGregor previously was vice president and area general manager for Aggreko, and prior to that a regional sales and marketing director for RSC Equipment Rental.
- Matthew Gauer has been appointed as sales representive for California for MEC Aerial Work Platforms, Kerman, Calif. He also retains his current role as the company’s strategic business developer.
- John Phillips has been named regional manager for Sales To Industry, Hampton, N.J. Sales To Industry is an independent manufacturers sales rep firm in the Northeast U.S. Phillips has worked for CNY Equipment Rental Sales (dba Taylor Rental of Syracuse and Albany), Nations Rent and Skyjack Manufacturing.